среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Learn How to Make Super Fun Air Dry Clay for Your Kids

Learn How to Make Super Fun Air Dry Clay for Your Kids
Learn How to Make Super Fun Air Dry Clay for Your Kids {Video}

Summertime is awesome because it makes my job as a mom easier. My kids keep themselves entertained running around outside (I just need to be ready with the mop to clean up in the mudroom). But come fall, I know we’re going to get a lot of rainy afternoons. In fact, we’ve had some unseasonably rainy weather this summer. So I am already looking or fun activities we can do indoors.


My kids are right at the ages where they love sensory play activities like these. In particular, they love gooey stuff like this slime. I was stoked when I ran into this video which teaches you how to make easy DIY air dry clay:


Video:



This clay is gooey fun and it dries after a couple of hours just sitting out in the open air; there is no need to bake it! So your kids can have some sensory fun but also work on art projects which will last.


In case you can’t watch the video, here are the ingredients:


You just mix it all together and it is ready to go! If you want, you can add in food coloring to get fun colors—or you can just leave it white so your kids can paint it for even more creative fun! Enjoy! Tutorial and video by Whatsupmoms.


Original article and pictures take www.diyncrafts.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий