среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Every single Mod Podge formula – explained!

Every single Mod Podge formula – explained!
Are you curious about the Mod Podge formulas? Do you want to learn what each one does, how to use them, and get sample crafts? You'll want to bookmark this amazing post!

So quite awhile ago, I wrote a Mod Podge formula guide. I also wrote a post on learning to Mod Podge with an FAQ. While both of those posts were a labor of love, I still don't think they were enough to quench the knowledge thirst of you serious Mod Podgers. And I get it . . . because while those posts are actioned pack with tons of information, they don't include a lot of detailed information on each formula.








This is because if I wrote a post and included a lengthy description with FAQs and project samples . . . . it would be WAAYY too long! So long that it would be difficult to find your formula of interest just by scrolling, and you wouldn't want to read it. So I decided to break out each into its own post – completely dedicated to EACH formula and just that formula! Instead of having to sift through information, you can learn exactly what you want about your Mod Podge of interest simply by clicking through the link below.


Two things:


  1. I'll be adding a new formula each week to the linky below, until it's complete with all formulas. So bookmark and come back if you don't see your formula yet!
  2. As questions are asked in the comments, I'll be updating the posts with answers and more information. My goal is to make each post a complete reference for you,

Are you ready to learn? Click on the Mod Podge formula below to learn more!


Original article and pictures take modpodgerocksblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий