среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

DIY Inexpensive Craft Table with Storage

DIY Inexpensive Craft Table with Storage
DIY Craft Table
DIY Craft Table

Back in May, I shared a post about a Kindergarten Display Board and I had alot of comments on my craft desk. I thought I would share it with you today and the details on how my hubby put it together for me.


I got the inspiration and some of the directions over at Ana White, here is her version of the table.


We just made ours a little bit narrower {only two rows of cubbies} so that it fit better in my craft room/office.


$30 and a piece of wood for the top of the table.


All we {I say we but really my hubby did all the work} had to do was assemble the Cubes, cut the wood to the proper size and put some Poly on the top to keep it shiny and nice.


Here is a side view of the cubbies, I need to find some cute baskets that match, but for now this works.


DIY Craft Table
DIY Craft Table

DIY Craft Table
DIY Craft Table

All of my tools that I use regularly.


DIY Craft Table
DIY Craft Table

This little guy is so handy! I have my tools, markers and paint pens in separated into them.




This lazy suzan caddy is really hand! I have some bakers twine, hole punches, tape runners and my different Washi tape in here. I found this guy at Home Goods.




This little sign is just perfect for my room! It was a free printable from THIS website.



DIY Craft Table
DIY Craft Table

I love this craft desk for many reasons.


It is small enough that it fits nicely against a wall in my little office.


I love the storage on the sides,


I have lots of room to organize my craft supplies.


The height is perfect, I can sit at my stool or stand comfortably and work.


Plus, it’s super cute and I love the having a space to leave my projects out and not have to worry about cleaning them off my desk or kitchen table when I’m not finished.


And, it was pretty inexpensive.


Original article and pictures take cf.thetaylor-house.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий