среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Denim Jeans Rag Wreath & Flowers

Denim Jeans Rag Wreath & Flowers

I have PILES of my husband's ripped denim jeans. There isn't a pair he hasn't been able to destroy.


  • how to make a denim jeans rag wreath with flowers, crafts, wreaths

After a few years, the pile has gotten bigger and I finally decided to do something with them. I just can't throw anything away if I can make it something useful and/or beautiful.


  • how to make a denim jeans rag wreath with flowers, crafts, wreaths

First, I cut some pieces out to make the flowers. I treated each piece with mod podge, waited 24 hours, then shaped them into the flowers.


  • how to make a denim jeans rag wreath with flowers, crafts, wreaths

The remaining fabric was bleached, washed, and dried. Some areas became completely white, others still had some blue. I ripped strips approximately 7" x 1" and tied them onto a metal wreath frame, packing them tight so there would be no bald spaces.


  • how to make a denim jeans rag wreath with flowers, crafts, wreaths

To see more: http://www.facebook.com/whimsypicsfans


6 Questions on This ProjectSee All


Suggested Project Book


s why everyone is buying artificial flowers for the holidays, gardening

Original article and pictures take cdn.hometalk.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий