среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Spruce Up a Wreath with a DIY Banner

Spruce Up a Wreath with a DIY Banner
Hello Spring DIY Banner by Two Purple Couches

Now that signs of Spring are actually starting to show (!!!), it was time to dust off my faux hydrangea-and-dahlia wreath for our front door. Only problem was, it felt like it needed something extra. Enter a super easy diy banner, inspired by my friend Lauren.


This wreath was one of my first crafty projects for our new home. It even pre-dates this blog! I love the bright yellows and pinks of the faux hydrangeas and dahlias, but it just felt like it was missing something. So I figured I’d spruce it up a little, and once I saw Lauren’s super-cute, super-trendy wreath, I knew exactly what mine needed!


(If you follow me on Instagram, you saw a few sneak peeks while I was working away)


Hello DIY Banner by Two Purple Couches

A handful of wooden flags, a few coats of paint, a few coats of Mod Podge, some baker’s twine, and voila! I had a cheery little banner!


DIY Banner for Spring Wreath by Two Purple Couches

Because what’s better than a sweet little message to welcome you inside!?


Hello DIY Banner for Wreath by Two Purple Couches

I think I might start using our front door instead of our garage entry, just so I can enjoy this happy message on a daily basis.


I love it when the simplest projects give you the best results!


Front Door Wreath DIY Banner by Two Purple Couches

Original article and pictures take twopurplecouches.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий