среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Recipe How To Make My Favorite Paper Mache Paste

Recipe How To Make My Favorite Paper Mache Paste

I often get asked how I make my paper or papier mache paste. The only time I've posted my recipe was in the middle of one my projects and have just referred back to that project ever since. Today I'm going to share it in a stand alone post to serve as an easy go-to reference not only for you guys but myself as well. Without further ado, here it goes.


Tags: #paper #mache #recipe #papier #how #make #best #glue #paste #directions #instructions


Papier-Mâché Paste Recipe

Put 4 parts water into a pot on the stove and bring it to a boil. While you are waiting for it to boil, mix 1 part flour to 1 part warm water. Beat this mixture briskly to remove lumps. Once your pot of water is boiling, slowly stir in salt (helps to combat mold & mildew) along with water and flour mixture. Mix well and let it boil for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Mix to a gooey glue-like consistency. Add more flour and/or water as needed to achieve desired consistency. If you make more than you will use in one day, be sure to store excess in the fridge overnight. When ready for reuse, heat and add additional water to thin and smooth if necessary.


how-to-make-paper-mache-paste
Strong Paper Mache Recipe

There's lots of other paper mache paste recipes out there but this is concoction I have found that works best for me and there's a reason why I'm sharing it with you today. I'm about to whip some up! I'm currently working on a new paper mache project that I can't wait to share! I will be using this paste recipe to help create my base form of my sculpture that will be covered with paper clay. If you haven't already done so be sure to sign up for updates so you will be notified when the new project tutorial is posted. If you want a sneak peek, be sure to follow me on Instagram where I post live pictures of my progress as it's happening! You can follow here: Borei Design on Instagram


Until next time, happy crafting!


Recipe How To Make My Favorite Paper Mache Paste


Original article and pictures take www.boreidesign.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий