среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

How to Make a Wooden Cross for Beautiful Decor

How to Make a Wooden Cross for Beautiful Decor

Hi Friends! I have done quite a few posts on my love for wood boxes. You can use them for so many things all year round. (Check out my post here on more ways to decorate with a wood box!) Easter is coming up in a few weeks so I decided to use my wood box centerpiece to display the true meaning of Easter. If you learn how to make a wooden cross you can use them for so many things! This is an easy and cheap DIY Easter cross decoration that you could put anywhere!


How to make a wooden cross
How to make a wooden cross

For my post on how to build the wood box click here. I made burlap signs for every season and on the back side of one of them I made this one. Cut out heat transfer vinyl with a Cricut or other cutting machine and apply it. You can check out a tutorial on applying vinyl to burlap by clicking here.


Only thing left to do is add the crosses. I found some sticks outside and tied them together with jute twine by wrapping around where the sticks cross. So that the crosses stand up straight I put floral foam in the box first.


DIY Easter cross decoration tutorial

Then I just pushed the crosses into the foam.


How to make a wooden cross
How to make a wooden cross

Then all you need to do is add moss and some rocks on top of the floral foam.


How to make a wooden cross
How to make a wooden cross

That’s it on how to make a wooden cross decoration! Crazy easy, right?? These would make great Easter centerpieces or mantel decor. Where would you put it?


How to make a wooden cross
How to make a wooden cross

Check out some of my other DIY easy Easter signs by clicking here and DIY basket here!



Add even more rustic Easter decor with this simple Easter twig tree found here!


Easter twig tree

How to make a wooden cross
How to make a wooden cross

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


He Is Risen decor
How to make a wooden cross

Original article and pictures take www.leapoffaithcrafting.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий