среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

15 baby toys that you can make for free

15 baby toys that you can make for free
15 baby toys that you can make for free! ...Who said babies have to be expensive? I am due in a few weeks with baby #3 and let me tell you that I have learned that you don't need most of the baby stuff that stores try to sell. Especially when it comes to toys. Babies tend to want to play with everything and anything and it doesn't matter if it is a $50 toy or one that you make for free. I love these simple DIY baby toys from around the web....

Who said babies have to be expensive?


I am due in a few weeks with baby #3 and let me tell you that I have learned that you don’t need most of the baby stuff that stores try to sell. Especially when it comes to toys.


Babies tend to want to play with everything and anything and it doesn’t matter if it is a $50 toy or one that you make for free. I love these simple DIY baby toys from around the web.


Most can be made for free or nearly free with items that you already have at home.


Your little one is sure to love playing with these toys and best of all, when they outgrow them you won’t have to feel bad about putting them in the recycling bin.


bottle-92

BabyToys-finished

Baby-Discovery-Jug

IMG_2733

Rainbow-Sensory-Bottles-1

SCRAP-FABRIC-BUNNY

IMG_7946

Tugging+Box+header

BB8

glove-monsters-how-to-make

IMG_4013

felt-shapes-book

alphabet-monster1

IMG_2139_thumb

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Original article and pictures take christianpf.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий